Inductotherm high-power density induction systems provide mill operators with the most efficient and cost-effective technology for bringing even the largest slabs to the optimal temperatures required for rolling.
Slab Heating and Reheating Systems are designed to reduce fuel consumption by taking over the slab heating process at the point in the thermal curve where gas-fired furnaces rapidly lose efficiency. Inductotherm high-power density heating systems require just 10 percent of the floor space of equivalent gas-fired furnaces. Other benefits include:
- Homogeneous heating of even the largest of slab
- Rapid heating to reduce scale formation and oxidation losses
- Minimal wear and tear on rolling mills
- Longer roll mill life and repeatable, excellent rolling results
- Most efficient and cost-effective technology
Contact Inductotherm for Custom Solutions